Select an effective remedy for cockroaches today is not difficult: because of the high competition in the market, manufacturers are literally forced to produce really powerful and effective drugs. However, in each specific case, the best remedy for cockroaches will be different, since the situation with the contamination of the apartment may not be the same, and the needs of the owners themselves vary.
Therefore, the best remedy for cockroaches is selected for a whole range of criteria:
- Efficiency is the most important criterion of choice. If the tool is ineffective, no matter how safe, affordable and easy to use, it does not make sense to buy it. A vivid example is ultrasonic scarers. They are all good, but they do not allow getting rid of cockroaches .
- The speed of action is an ambiguous parameter, but it is for this reason that customers often stop at a particular facility. Someone needs to corrode cockroaches in a day to immediately clean the room, someone is not critical and you can carry out the destruction gradually. Accordingly, the best remedy for cockroaches can be chosen only by a person who has a specific time and purpose.
- Safety - even the most effective means against cockroaches will be inapplicable if it is necessary to wear not just ordinary respirators but gas masks and chemical protection suits for its use.
- Easy to use, which often becomes the main parameter for choice. After all, rather than a week to track the movement of insects on the apartment, half a day to mold poisoned baits and lay them in pre-prepared places, which is easier to popsikat in an apartment with an aerosol and achieve the desired effect.
- Price. Often an effective remedy against cockroaches in an amount capable of destroying pests in the entire apartment costs about the same as the call of a professional pest control team.
So let's look at the drugs that are as effective as possible, safe, easy to use and affordable for almost everyone . And already from them we will choose, what means from cockroaches is better in a concrete situation.
Gel from cockroaches: efficiency and safety
By combining their properties, gels are, perhaps, the best means for getting rid of cockroaches indoors. They do not require the temporary evacuation of all residents, low-risk, inexpensive and at the same time very effective.
Insecticidal gel is a powerful remedy for cockroaches because it is likely to enter the digestive tract of an insect. Gels have an attractive scent for insects, and therefore pests get on them more readily than even on crumbs of bread left on the table.
Each gel contains one or another insecticide, and it is its effectiveness that determines the effectiveness of the entire remedy. Sometimes one particular gel may be ineffective, but due to the low price one can always try several brands and choose the most powerful ones from them.
The following brands of gels are the most well known and demonstrated themselves:
- Gel-paste Sturm, which consists of two insecticidal components of different nature, which makes it almost universal. A sure remedy for cockroaches, even in serious cases. The cost of such a paste - 25 rubles for a syringe weighing 75 grams.
- Gel Fas - a similar product, also an effective remedy for cockroaches, produced in tubes of 75 ml. Its cost is about 65 rubles.
- Gel Globol, a German super cure for cockroaches. Its cost is quite high - 200 rubles per 100 gr. tube, but the effectiveness can successfully kill cockroaches, even with a strong infection of a large apartment (on tests, one drop of it enough to destroy up to 500 cockroaches).
Gels are practically safe for animals and children due to the fact that they add special bitterness, which the cockroaches do not notice, but if they get into the language of a child or a four-legged friend, they will force him to spit and never again collect drops of gel from the floor.
"We pissed off while they eradicated all the cockroaches. I was afraid to apply chemistry, put all kinds of traps. It is clear that the sense of them was not. At the forum we were advised by Globol gel, I was afraid at first that a little pick and poison. But already two months as I put or render it or him every two weeks, and never anything was. But the Prusaks die from him better than from Dichlophos. "
Gels should be applied in places where the Prussians can easily encounter them, with dashed lines with a distance between drops of 5 to 20 cm. These products do not contain fats, and therefore, after removing them with a damp rag, spots do not remain on the application sites.
Choose to apply the gels should be in cases where the fight against cockroaches is planned to be carried out gradually and without removing the tenants from the premises. In these situations, they will be preferable to pencils and dusts, and are more effective than traps.
The downside of gels is that they do not allow a quick disinfestation of the room . The first dead insects in the room will appear on day 2-3, and the peak of the action of the remedy will be 2-3 weeks after its application. Therefore, if you need to destroy the Prusaks in a few hours should be used more lethal remedy for cockroaches. For example, aerosols ...
Aerosols: when speed is required
The main advantage of aerosols is the high rate of damage to insects. The pest can still think, eat a drop of gel, or not, but he can not breathe. And it is with air into his lungs that the poisonous substance penetrates aerosols. That's why professional tools for the destruction of cockroaches are all aerosols.
In general, we can say that when speed is required, the best remedy for cockroaches is an insecticide spray.
"Never give the apartment to the gastarbeiters. Not only will you have nine instead of three people, so even the parasites will come running. In a year's time, the entire apartment of the Prussians was infected, although before that there had never been any. Imagine a picture: a day the realtor will lead people to look at the room, and we have cockroaches on foot walking. I had to buy Raid a few cylinders and propshikat the whole apartment, and then urgently all to wash and clean the dead Prusakov ... "
Preparations for home use have several distinctive features. They:
- either do not have a smell, or smell nice. Therefore, Dichlophos and related substances have already sunk into oblivion and are used today only by big fans of antiquity.
- Do not require special equipment and are sprayed or from the bottle in which they are sold, or from a bottle from under normal detergent.
- They are safe, and even with a violation of safety regulations, they can hardly lead to serious poisoning.
Nevertheless, to treat the room with spray, it is necessary to remove all animals and people from it, spray all surfaces and places as much as possible, where cockroaches can hide, allow to stand for several hours, after which the room is ventilated and wet cleaning is carried out in it.
The most famous and best aerosols from cockroaches are:
- Raptor from creeping insects, a proven remedy for cockroaches. Sold in bottles, each of which costs about 130 rubles.
- Raid, well-touted and continuing to hold the mark.
- Get, a reliable remedy for cockroaches, today actively counterfeited (not to be confused with Gett).
- Combat, a Korean effective means of combating cockroaches, which smells of mint or lemon. A kind of air freshener with the function of destroying cockroaches.
- Sinuzan, a professional remedy for cockroaches, is very effective, but also extremely poisonous. In the free sale is missing, and it can only be purchased by employees of companies to destroy cockroaches.
- Tetrix, for today, perhaps, the most powerful remedy for cockroaches. It smells bad and is very toxic, therefore it is used mainly by special teams.
On a note
Any professional drug is a radical remedy for cockroaches. Using it, it is easy to poison yourself and temporarily make the apartment unsuitable for life. If the use of such funds is unavoidable, you should contact the special companies involved in disinsection.
Choosing which effective means of cockroaches to prefer, always should assess the magnitude of the disaster. One or two of the noticed cockroaches - this is not the reason to buy Get or Raptor. But if there are really many insects in the house, you should choose the most powerful remedy for cockroaches from all available.
Traps from cockroaches: simplicity, combined with safety
Traps are a gentle and neat way to fight insects. They are absolutely safe for humans and pets, easy to use, inexpensive. But they also do not allow you to get rid of pests in a serious infection of the apartment, and none of them can be said that it is the most effective remedy for cockroaches.
The meaning of the use of traps from cockroaches is when insects in different quantities penetrate the apartment from neighbors, but they do not always live here. Enough in the main points - the bathroom, the kitchen under the ventilation, on the balcony - arrange such traps, and almost all the newcomers will surely come across them.
The most common and effective traps in which cockroaches run to the smell and stick to a special tape. The cheapest of these traps are cardboard, short-lived and not very convenient to operate, higher quality ones are made of plastic and can serve for a very long time.
"And we have for all the European-quality repairs sometimes in the bathroom come across the Prussians. Most likely, they are moving through ventilation from their neighbors. I see them, then I catch them and throw them into the toilet, but their wife is terribly afraid. I had to buy a few cardboard houses with Velcro and put it under the bathroom and behind the toilet. As a result, a couple of times a week a new parasite to it sticks. "
Today, there are also traps in the market in which incoming insects are destroyed by an electric discharge. To say that this is the most reliable means against cockroaches, it is impossible, and they are inferior to the same traps for stickiness.
In principle, you can do the trap yourself. To do this, it is enough to take a half-liter jar, put a piece of banana on the bottom or drip honey and grease the inside of its upper half with vegetable oil. However, in the morning it will be necessary not to disdain to shake out the fallen Prusaks from this jar into the toilet.
Choosing which product is best from cockroaches, you can look at the crayons and powders with a small number of insects in the room. At one time the famous crayon Masha was known as the best remedy for cockroaches, and today it continues to be a reliable enough means, yielding, however, in many ways to gels.
The product is made using insecticide microencapsulation technology, has a prolonged action and is quite economical in use.