Means from bugs, produced in the form of aerosols, have gained immense popularity by their convenience. They do not need to be diluted in certain proportions, mixed or activated - just spray the infected areas.
The preparation Clean house from bedbugs is also produced in the form of a spray and works even when the bedbugs, it would seem, seriously and permanently occupied the apartment. And today there have already been numerous reviews of people who have managed to apply the Clean House and test its effectiveness.
Remedy for bedbugs Clean House: composition and principle of action
Concentrated emulsion in the form of a spray Clean house has in its composition the following substances:
- Cypermethrin, 13%. A means of the pyrethroid group having excellent insecticidal characteristics. It affects the nervous system of an insect, leading to paralysis of muscles, including muscles of internal organs. After a very short time, the insect dies.
- Tetrametrine, 2.5%. A powerful multi-purpose pyrethroid that paralyzes the insect's motor apparatus and blocks nerve impulses. As studies show, in tandem with Tsipermetrinom Tetrametrin works particularly effectively.
The Clean house is effective enough to kill bedbugs , and a convenient spray form allows you to quickly process even hard-to-reach places in the room. The product is approved for use in most European countries, but it can not be called completely harmless. It is known that active substances can cause allergic reactions, irritation of the mucous membrane of the eyes, nose and mouth.
Naturally, when using the drug should be used individual protective equipment - gloves, cotton-gauze dressing and glasses. Judging by the feedback, such protection measures are always necessary.
In the air, the active components of the spray quickly decay and within hours after application it can not harm either people or pets. Therefore, for the treatment of the premises of all warm-blooded inhabitants from it, it is necessary to remove literally for several hours while spraying is being carried out.
The drug is toxic to fish, reptiles and amphibians, so if there are aquariums and terrariums in the room, they must be tightly closed, and turn off the compressor in the aquarium.
"When bed bugs started at the dacha, the neighbor advised to poison with dust. But we already managed to buy a clean house from bedbugs, aerosol. The seller said that this should help. We processed the entire room, closed the windows tightly and went to the neighbors for a day. When they returned, they all aired, looking for bedbugs - they found only the dead. Very good tool! Only now I think that the treatment must be repeated several times: it is very volatile and does not last long on the surface. So after a while our bugs from eggs hatched and started to interfere again. "
Other forms of the drug
Remedy Clean house from bedbugs is produced not only in the form of an aerosol, but also in the form of a long-beloved people's dust, which has a lot of reviews about the effectiveness against cockroaches. Its composition is somewhat different from the composition of the spray, as is the appearance. Dust is a grayish powder, which needs to be sprinkled with the area affected by bedbugs.
Composition of dust Clean House:
- Cypermethrin, 0.2%
- Tetramethrin, 0.02%.
As you can see, the active substances are the same as in the spray, but their concentration is much lower. This means that to achieve the same result, the dust will need several times more. However, there is one more component in the dust:
- Piperonyl butoxide, 10% - the substance is not very effective in itself, but it is an excellent synergist for the substances of the pyrethroid group, significantly prolonging the period of their activity. This means that the treatment can be carried out once, so the dust will act for a long time and will surely destroy the entire population of bedbugs.
As for toxicity, the dust is even more toxic than aerosol: first, because it needs much more, and secondly, there is a risk of inhaling the powder.
Still, it should be borne in mind that the dust is less effective against bugs than aerosol, and therefore is used mainly in the fight against cockroaches and ants.
"My son, when he returned from the army, brought with him a few bedbugs, here they have bred us, just ran across the bed. We read on the Internet that the aerosol cleaner from bedbugs clean house should be a good help. Only here in the store they told us that the same firm also produces dust, and the dust is more convenient. We bought it, scattered everywhere for furniture, behind skirting boards, between the mattress and the bed. The powder was good: a day later, corpses of parasites were collected, all these hordes were dissolved in the air. Since then, at least one has come - there is no one. "
Anatoly Gavrilovich, Moscow
How to use the Clean House tool and where you can buy it
Aerosol from bedbugs A clean house is not difficult to buy: the drug is sold in most specialized stores, as well as on the Internet.
Instructions for its use:
- Before processing the room, it must be vacuumed and wiped off dust, open all windows and doors wide to make a draft. The house should not have children and pets. When using the drug, individual protective equipment must be worn: a coveralls or a robe, rubber gloves, tight fitting safety goggles, a respirator. If there is a need to handle a large area, you should use a gas mask.
- It is necessary to push furniture away from the walls so that it is possible to spray its rear walls (there often nest bugs), remove the soft parts of the bed or sofa. All food products and personal products should be covered with film, bags, or hidden.
- The bottle is shaken with the preparation, after which the room is treated directly: all places of possible habitation of bedbugs are sprayed abundantly with a spray (about 3-5 seconds per 1 square meter), then crevices and plinths are processed. You can spray the product and just into the air, in the middle of the room, however this is undesirable. So you can act if there is an opportunity for a couple of days to leave the apartment.
If you plan to use dust, then it should be scattered in a pure form, or diluted in water at a rate of 10 grams per 1 liter.
After two hours after treatment, all surfaces (except for hard-to-reach places) should preferably be washed with a soap / soda solution.
The agent in the aerosol does not leave stains on the upholstery, but can make stains on the glass or polished surface. These divorces are easy to clean.
On a note
Bedbugs have a sufficiently high resistance to insecticides, so to destroy them usually need about 4 times more drug than for the destruction of other insects.
"Two years of suffering from bedbugs in the apartment. Have tried everything, that is possible. These parasites left for some time, and then reappeared. Already thought to call SES together with neighbors, but someone recommended the house Clean house dust. I heard that the dust is very harmful, but we do not have children and animals, so we decided to try it. Dust is a powder that is bred in water, very convenient. I took a paint brush small and blotted out all the corners, behind the sofas, I even missed the wallpaper, the bedbugs there like to sit there. I worked in a mask, but by evening my head was spinning anyway. I think it's from the Clean House. Although for the sake of the effect, I was ready to tolerate anything, and the effect struck me: there were no bedbugs at all. I did not even hope for such a miracle that everything went away at once. Now I advise my neighbors. "
Anna Petrovna, Gelendzhik
"On the advice of a friend bought from the Bedbug Spray Clean House. We brought them from the hotel recently, now we suffer. Needless to say - the remedy helps, but what terrible consequences from it. I did everything according to the instructions - I opened the window, put on the mask, sprinkled it, walked for a couple of hours on the street. When he came back and began to wash off the remains of the substance from the surfaces, he almost choked. Then my throat went terribly shut, as if the sore throat was starting. Nausea and talk is not worth it, my eyes water. In general, there is a strong poisoning. So why then the instruction, if it does not work ??? Yes, there were no bedbugs, but I did not agree to risk my health! "
The practice of using the means Clean house shows its high effectiveness against bedbugs, but at the same time it is quite toxic to humans and animals.
It can be concluded that it is good to use this drug if there is an opportunity for a few days to leave the apartment or when the room is being treated before the vacation or the long absence of residents in it.
If you have a personal experience of using the clean house means when fighting bugs - be sure to leave your feedback by writing it in the comments field, which is located at the very bottom of this page.